“V ENERGY GET THERE INSTANT WIN” PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into the promotion commences 12:00am AEST on 1/07/16 and ends at 23:59 AEST on 31/08/16 (Promotional Period).
To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period purchase from any participating retail outlet anywhere in Australian one (1) of the following specially marked V products:
- V Green 250ml can;
- V Green 500ml can;
- V Green 350ml bottle;
(together, Eligible Products).
- To enter, individuals must then, during the Promotional Period visit www.v-energy.com.au/gettherewithV and input the requested details, including the valid unique code located on the Eligible Product and a current, valid email address, and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted, including, but not limited to, an invalid unique code, may render the corresponding entry invalid.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one (1) valid unique code submitted per entry;
- each valid unique code can only be submitted once;
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
- a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entrants must retain the original Eligible Product(s) packaging clearly showing the unique code(s) used to enter for all entries as proof of purchase for up to thirty (30) days after the completion of the promotion.
- Failure to produce the winning Eligible Product packaging, when and as requested by the Promoter, may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries in the promotion, and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entrants will be notified instantly in writing on screen if they have won after submitting their online entry. For the removal of doubt non-winning entrants will also find out instantly if they are not a winner.
Instant win prizes available to be won are as follows:
- 17,000 x iTunes Digital Gift Voucher valued at $10
- 2,000 x Moshtix Voucher valued at $50
- 1,000 x Webjet Travel Voucher valued at $100
- Total number of instant win prizes available to be won is 20,000. Total prize pool value is $370,000.
- Winners are to allow up to fourteen (14) working days to receive their prize via email. Any winners from the ACT will be published online at www.v-energy.com.au/gettherewithV from 7/09/16. iTunes Digital Gift Voucher Prizes
- Winners of $10 iTunes Digital Gift Voucher prizes will receive an email detailing instructions on how to redeem their instant win prize.
- The $10 iTunes Digital Gift Voucher has a validity of twelve (12) months from date the prize is awarded.
iTunes Digital Gift Vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions and conditions can be found at www.apple.com
Moshtix $50 Voucher Prizes
- Winners of $50 Moshtix Voucher prizes will receive an e-Voucher via email detailing instructions on how to redeem their instant win prize to redeem at Moshtix.com.au.
- Moshtix Voucher prizes are subject to their own terms and conditions. Voucher terms and conditions are available at www.moshtix.com.au/v2/pages/giftvoucherterms
Moshtix Vouchers have twelve (12) months validity from date of receipt.
Webjet Travel $100 Voucher Prizes
- Winners of $100 Webjet Travel Voucher prizes will receive an e-Voucher via email detailing instructions on how to redeem their instant win prize to redeem at Webjet.com.au.
- Any unused balance of the Webjet Travel Voucher will not be transferred, refunded or credited after the voucher expires. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available voucher balance, the voucher holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and voucher balance.
- Webjet Voucher prizes are subject to their own terms and conditions. Voucher terms and conditions are available at https://www.webjet.com.au/standalone/webjet-vouchers
- Webjet Travel Voucher has twelve (12) months validity from date the prize is awarded. Exact expiry date will be shown on voucher.
- A draw for any prize/s that have been won, but remain unclaimed, will take place at 10:00am AEDT on 1/12/16 at Unit 10, 20 Ricketty Street, Mascot NSW 2020. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw, and the names and addresses of any unclaimed prize draw winners will be published online at www.v-energy.com.au/gettherewithV from 8/12/16.
Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw subject to clause 25 above. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of greater or equal value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash, unless specified otherwise.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in value of any prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prize damaged or lost in transit.
- If any winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent/guardian on their behalf.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including, but not limited to, photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including, but not limited to, technical difficulties or unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited, and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other warranties (express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion including, but not limited to, those arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of 2/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW 2137. Telephone: (02) 8762 0399.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/02221 ACT Permit No. TP16/00525 SA Permit No. T16/483